-->

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tissue Paper Fun :)



Hi Everyone!!!!! I had so much fun using the Mojo Monday sketch!!! this card will be number 2 for my Card Class in two weeks. I wanted something bright but some dark added and I love this color combo, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede and Pool Party...the strip of DSP is Everyday Enchantment ...I also wanted to use tissue paper that I had left over from my daughter's birthday paper..so the flower and butterfly are fragile but I like it...the brads in the middle are the only things not SU and the brad in the flower is a blue but it looks white in this picture..I don't know why my Ipad doesn't take better pictures, maybe it is operator error but still :) .....I hope you have a fantastic day! 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment