-->

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Feb Card Class #3 ..Amazing :)




Hi Everyone!!! OK so I was exhausted when I came home from my sew day yesterday..I'm getting so old that when I have a busy day I fall asleep at 8:00! so I'm sorry but I have my Friday Funny today LOL! ....the triplets are so awesome that I have about 5,000 pictures of them (no joke) teehee...the bottom picture is to funny! because Kat is crazy to be next to Rocks butt!!! but I assure you that this sleeping position only lasted about 5 minutes because by then Kat realized that it wasn't a smart move at ALL! haha...LOVE THEM! :) the second picture is typical of Kat always sleeping on Bones face or head..what a brat! :) and the picture of Rocks with his dad that makes me smile because they both adore each other :)... OK OK the card ...I love the Chevron embossing die #127749..I always try to use it for class..the stamps are Need For Speed #122717 and the sentiment is Amazing Family #129192..the tags are from the Framelits Dies, Hearts A Flutter #130159...DSP Parker's Patterns #131021 ..the last 3 are from the new mini! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!
Thank You!!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment