-->

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Totally Girly Coffee + Project Life :)





Hi Everyone!!!! OK so this whole post I absolutely LOVE!!! I decided in June to try my hand at weekly documenting using the PL method (remember how I said I love PL) well I have 3 12x12 albums going..shhhh teehee! I love everything about it. Some people have been PLing for quite a few years, so since this is new to me I thought it would be a perfect time to start for this year ..not too bad.. 6 months.. July-Dec and it will give me an idea if I would rather do this monthly instead of weekly next year. I wish my class would get involved because this is the most fun I've had in awhile and a group setting with other friends PLing would be so much fun! I'll keep trying :) anyways my 1st weekly page was done using all SU ..a combo of Happiness Is #135309 #135307 and Playground #135300 #135303 (if you don't have a demo already I would love to be yours) :) now to the card! I LOVE IT!!!!!! this card screams I'm a girl who loves coffee..Ummm, ya, hello! YUMMMMM! Can you spot the Washi?? :) ..and I finally incorporated a doily LOL! here's a little bit of what I used:
DSP All Abloom #133703
Daffodil Delight ink #126944 C.S. #119683
Strawberry Slush #131178
Doilies #129399
Perfect Blend #131392
Washi #Sweet Sadie #133690
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment