-->

Monday, July 14, 2014

Just A Bloomin Good Time!!!




Hi Everyone!!! wow I was on another roll last night and made two cards that I like..in fact this will be card #3 for next month's class..so I will have a video on it in a couple of weeks :) ..did you guys see I have 15 subscribers now for my YouTube channel LOL! love it! Thank you to whom ever they are :) ..it's so much fun!!! :)..... I played with the sketch from Sketch Saturday and I had this idea pop in my head and yep! it came out just like I envisioned it :) this card makes me smile ..I hope my class likes it as much as I do ..I will have a list of ingredients on my video when it comes out but I will say..run, don't walk and buy this stamp set!!!! Flower Patch #134207......have a great day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Mandy! I really like the papers you used! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a delightfully pretty card and I'm sure your students will have great fun making it! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete