-->

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Black..Red And A Migraine :)


Hi Everyone!!! I almost didn't blog tonight but I have been having so much fun these last few nights making cards that I couldn't let today go..I will tell you why I almost didn't blog..I got a ticket in Feb and I have been procrastinating with making my appointment to take the drivers ed course..well I finally called and they had no openings..it's due tomorrow..so I signed up for the on-line class and what a big mistake..hardest thing I have had to do! it's so much easier to go waste your time in a class room than dealing with this kind of stress..you have to take a quiz after each course and then there is a final!!! well I passed tonight and now I have a major headache! LOL!! but sheesh..I'm done! anyways this card was made using the sketch from Mojo Monday ..I decided to make mine normal size..I love black and white cards with a pop of color :) ..here's the list of ingredients:
Real Red #103133
Basic Black #08274
Circle Framelits #130911
Circle Punch 2 1/2 #120906
DSP Typeset Specialty #133704
Choose Happiness #134198
Lots Of Thanks #129690
Have a great night! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment