-->

Saturday, July 19, 2014

All Abloom Again :)


Hi Everyone!!!! I keep hoping that one day I'll win a Sketch Saturday challenge, so here's another go at it :) .... I really love this DSP! I wasn't to sure about it in the beginning but now I have to stop myself from just using it exclusively :) ..I want to go print out some pictures and do my layout for PL so I will see ya all soon..here's a little bit of what I used:
DSP All Abloom #133703
Peaceful Petals #133107
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Mandy. Just heat embossing the flower in pink is stunning. Good luck with the challenge. That's the crummy part of random integer drawings!! Thanks for being a loyal fan of Sketch Saturday and playing along with us this week. Hang in there! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clean outlined flower looks lovely against all of the pretty patterns behind. Great button feature too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday with this lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete