-->

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello Honey :)


Hi Everyone!!!!! Well it finally happened..I am now an official Washi junkie ;) ..I love it! I was PLing and I messed up a little area so I had to cover it up..yep, Washi to the rescue!!!! LOL! .. so I was able to make 3 cards so far and each one of them have Washi in them :) ..can you see where I used it on this card?? Yes, underneath the flower image and the long stripe to the right over the Lost Lagoon CS..I will be posting I think everyday this week because I have been on a roll and have cards to show you :) I hope you like the..I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday..here's a list of some of the ingredients I used...
DSP Moonlight #133701
Hello Honey #133643
Peaceful Petals #133107
Circle Framelit #130911
Seam Binding ribbon #125583
Washi Happiness collection from PL #135309
If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is a super pretty card. Love your colour choices and if you hadn't pointed it out, I would never have known that you had used Washi tape as a cover up - your placement all looks perfectly planned to me! It's great to see you play along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete