-->

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bleach :)


Hi Everyone!!!! yesterday was my hubby's birthday, so we went out and had lunch. I live in California and we have this place about 45 minutes away from us called Santana Row...it was my first time there and yep, not impressed LOL! I'm not a shopper and I'm especially not a people person :) ..so many snobby people...crazy! yep, I'll stay home :) ...anyways I made this card using the challenge from The Friday Mashup but I'm trying to figure out if I want to enter it because it was supposed to be a Summer theme using these colors but of course as you can tell mine is a sad card..so IDK oui! ..I used the new embossing folder and the tree fit perfectly :) I usually make my cards then I find an image so if the shoe fits wear it??? teehee! here's a little bit of what I used:
Embossing Folder Fun Frames #133727
Bigz Die Oval Accent Bigz Clear #127005
Mossy Meadow #133676
Lost Lagoon #133679
Hello Honey #133678
Have a great Sunday!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mandy, beautiful way to showcase the colors this week. Lovely layout. TFS with the Friday Mashup !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, great use of the colors this week. It's so bright and summery...even if it is a sympathy card. :) Love how you put the oak tree in the new embossing folder. I haven't used mine yet and what you did is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed the tree, that looks great! I'd say this is a great summer card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete