-->

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Painting And Thinking :)

Hi Everyone!! It looks like it's going to be another awesome day here in sunny California :) so I will be playing all day with my paper and stamps and loving every minute of it..Yay! I hope your day will be filled with positive things or people.....
So today's card is an image from Sarah Kay. I've had this stamp for quite awhile and finally inked her up (that sounds funny) hmmm LOL!!...anyways... :).... I had so much fun creating this card and it wasn't a sketch challenge (shock hehe). The base is SU Rich Razzleberry and all the DP is Cottage Wall from SU. Gosh this PP is my Favorite. I need to buy more. It's so pretty! Well it broke my heart again I had to use my 6x6 base for a mat, didn't I tell you guys in my last post how upsetting that was? no? well let me tell you again it hurt so bad I held my breath and cut, lips quivering the whole entire time...I know you understand :) but I LOVE THIS CARD! so I'm glad I cut. LOL! The flowers are a mixture of Prima and CTMH with my most favorite embellishment of all time Dew Drops! The glitter brads are part of my "stash" aren't they a perfect match though? One thing I didn't like is the SU whisper white cardstock that I stamped my image onto, it doesn't like to be colored with markers..bummer.. so it's not smooth coloring on my part but now I know.. so don't look to closely..hehe.. Well enough with my chit chat :) have a great weekend!
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love the colors in this card. And that image is just too cute! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card came out great - so pretty! I really like all the papers you used - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and use of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, this is beautiful! Great papers and accents! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors in this card, it also remindes me of your mom for some reason. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the colours and the image, I´m a fan of Sarah Kay ;)

    ReplyDelete