-->

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dinosaurs Rule!!!

Hi Everyone!!! What a Monday! my kids went back to school today and wow summer flew by! I have a junior in high school and my youngest just started middle school 6Th grade.. it's so sad to be by myself in the house again, I'm sure the rest of you SAHM's understand :(.....well I do have something to look forward to...... today kicked off the 100Th anniversary for Mojo Monday so everyday this week there going to have a sketch a day! O man I want to play so bad! that's my goal this week..LOL!!! .....cleaning house, laundry hmmm nah no fun man!!! hehe
Well today's card features a image I have used before it's from C.C Designs and it's the Go Prehistoric set. Before we left last week I made this card while watching Evolution with my son. Super funny movie and I don't do comedies but shoot this one I like a lot.......This is a card using SCS sketch challenge # 213 and I went way outside my comfort zone and made a scene out of the images and I can say ya I don't think I'll be doing that again. It's weird but Chiyanne said she liked it and I better post it, so I was TOLD..lol! what do you think? The base is SU soft suede and the solid cardstock is also SU I'm not sure but I think this DP is from Basic Grey. Embellishment is from CTMH and the cute Dino button is from my "stash" O and I forgot the boy is pop dotted ... Well I'll see everyone tomorrow with my entry for Mojo Monday...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!
Mandy


6 comments:

  1. I too like the image, I need to buy more boy/masculine stamps I don't have hardly any :(
    Love the brad too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable---

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this cutecard!
    it made me smile.. I have this set and i think that little guy is so adorable..
    TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun! Love the details and that paper is perfect for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete