-->

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to our regular scheduled program..LOL!


Hi Everyone!! well I'm back on schedule so to start us off on double post Wednesday I have two simple cards to show you..The first one is just a fun bright card that showcases so many products from different people, let's start... The frog Dp is from Basic Grey. Sentiment SU. Image itself is from High Hopes. Solid textured cardstock from DCWV. Buttons CTMH and the little green snaps are from my "stash" there made by scrapbook interiors. LOL!! doesn't it work?? I thought so....hehe
Second card: I received this image from SCS WRAK. It's a SU image. So yummy looking. I had enough room around the image to use my nesties. The DP is from DCWV. The little white sentiment is actually a metal embellishment that I received from my friend Tammy. I used the sticker and ribbon from my "stash" O and I colored in the cupcakes with both liquid applique and a souffle pen....well that's it everyone :) have a great day
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards! The little boy image holding the frog is sooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, boy BD cards are exactlly what I need, LOL and the cupcake cards reminds me of the hanging quilt (?) your mom made you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message. I love getting to check out all of the wonderful inspiration out here in blog land. Love your work. That little frog card paired with coordinting paper is too cute

    ReplyDelete