-->

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 11TH Birthday Cordell!!!



Hi Everyone!!! well it's been a hectic morning so far but fun! today's Cordell's birthday and I have family coming over for dinner so I need to hurry back to cooking but I wanted to give a huge shout out to the wonderful ladies who sent him cards.... Agustina! Mary G! Susan aka peebsmama! Gina Lindsay! I can't wait to post them tomorrow..I love them and he was thankful! so ladies if you could email me privately so I can get your images of choice out to you thank would be appreciated.. painkillerinc@yahoo.com ... and also thank you to the ladies wishing him a Happy Birthday thru the comments section... (((hugs to all)))...today's card features an image from Stamping Bella and it's also an anniversary card for my BIL and wife, her favorite color is red so I incorporated it into the card..all the DP is from SU with all the flowers and rhinestones from CTMH. The sentiment is from TGF.... I wanted to play with this sketch from The Fresh Batch. http://www.sasthefreshbatch.blogspot.com/ ... They are having try outs for a guest designer and shoot who wouldn't love that!? I sure as heck would feel honored. So cross your fingers for me.. that would be awesome.... :) anyways I have to go but I hope you have a great Monday!!
Thank You!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Happy 11th Birthday Cordell!!!!!Oh yeah, make your mama cook and bake you your favorite dish
    :) I hope you have a wonderful time with your family wishing you the best Birthday,
    Agustina

    Oh yeah and Mandy, your card is soo cute I love Bellas, I don't really have any but they are next on my wish list lol (almost done buying the nesties I want) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cordell!! :) Beautiful card Mandy, I LOVE your stunning layout and beautiful coloring!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your card is so sweet! I love the image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cordell! Hope it was a wondeful day for him.
    cute card. Great job with the sketch. I really like your color choices. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how totally awesome this card turned out!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps and Smiles! Remember that this week's sketch is up!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete