-->

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Watch Rudolph Go!


Hi Everyone!!! Thank you for the awesome comments you have been leaving! I sure do appreciate it.....well with a very heavy heart I will tell you that we lost are Grandmother this morning, she was tired and wanted to be with her Hubby. Tim and I were there with her for her final breath and that was the saddest thing I've ever had to do but I'm glad we were there with her and that she is no longer in any pain...........
OK on to the card..This is my first time playing with a new sketch challenge. The name of the blog is Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge I hope they like my entry :)...The image is from WOJ this is Charlotte Riding On Sleigh...The card base is from SU and the pink solid cardstock is from CTMH....The DP is Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey....The buttons are from CTMH and I added flower stickers on top...
I hope you all have a great day...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Ohh!! So Sorry to hear about grandma, May God Bless her soul. Well, she is in a better place now where there is no pain and suffering and I hope his family sees that it was the best thing for her. She will forever be in their hearts.
    I think they will definitely love your card, love the DP as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy, I'm so sorry for your loss!! My heart just breaks for you right now!! I'm sending prayers to you and your family to help give you strength and comfort.
    I love the card. I really like how you used different patterns together, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy -- I am sorry about your loss but be comforted by knowing she is with her DH and our Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. There is nothing like Grandma's.
    I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    Many hugs girl!

    ReplyDelete