-->

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Max...


Hi Everyone!!! I got to play last night and it was so fun! so I really hope you like :)...This is a sketch from TGF.. I don't get to enter it because I was supposed to use a specific artist image but I really wanted to try and make a boy card... This image is Max from the TT collection from TGF.... The card base and solid green cardstock are from CTMH..all the DP is from Basic Grey (O Baby) ...This is what I figure my signature LOL! are dew drops so I decided to use my comfort and added a LOT of them..hehe... I also used CTMH ribbon..I wrapped it around the DP and tied a knot on the left hand side and a bow on the right.. I also used my nesties...Max is cut out and pop dotted in the middle....I'm hoping to be able to play again tonight...But O boy my Colts are playing against the Patriots so I'm so excited that I hope I have enough energy after the game to play..LOL!
Thank you for your well wishes yesterday and I will tell you I can't wait to have energy again..LOL!
OK so blog candy I decided to have blog candy real soon and I will draw the name of the winner on my birthday the 22ND so be on the lookout next week to see what will be up for grabs :)
Thank You!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
Have a Great Sunday! whoo hoo my Brent (Vikings) is doing good!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe you football freak!!! Sorry, I don't do football, I am playing guitar hero with Angelisa and her friend. They are making fun of me cuz I sing soooo well (not!!). I'm glad you posted something today, I think it is a little sign of health improvement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your on the mend, just don't try to do to much to fast!!! We don't want you to have a set back!!! Max is adorable, I love your design!!! Thanks so much for posting :o)

    ReplyDelete