-->

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Easel Card...


Hi Everyone!!! wow talk about screwing me up these last few days because the kids were off of school yesterday it felt more like a Saturday. So this morning I'm dropping them off at school and run home I get onto the computer. I'm looking at Mojo Monday and thinking hmmm they haven't changed it yet..Yep well I'll blame the fact that I haven't had my 520z of bliss yet (Coffee) ....so it's Thursday and I finished up this card this morning so I can show you something..well I jumped on the easel card band wagon and I will tell you now, I'm not done playing with these..They are so much fun!!!! I used the directions from Sassy Studio Designs ... I will be putting some of these around the tables at Thanksgiving because all my family and Tim's will be here at my house...so I will decorate with Sass..hehe..the image is also from Sassy Studio Designs.. I love her designs so much...All the products are from CTMH the DP is called Free Spirit..I printed out the sentiment since I couldn't find a stamp that said Happy Thanksgiving...
This card breaks down into a 4x4 card but I am going to work on a 6x6 today ..I'm looking at these and thinking there is so much you can do with these...so cool!!! I can't wait to play! I hope you' will run over to her blog and check out her directions and play...I think I'm all over the place again with my descriptions if I am I'm sorry..hehe.. I don't know what's been happening lately :)
Thank You!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a great card!!! And let me tell you, you are a brave, brave woman having everybody at yur house for Thanksgiving. Anyways, back to the card I love the colors of course hehe and your card came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!! I've never seen one of these easel cards. Great choice on the colors and DP. I'm really liking all your sassy images, they're so cute!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, I filled out mine on today's post!

    I have got to try that easel card too. Love yours, especially the bling around your image.

    ReplyDelete