-->

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My own sketch for you to try :)



Hi Everyone! I got to play last night but while I was having dinner I had this sketch in my head so I got my trusty yellow notepad and sketched it out..(ya no artist here) can ya tell LOL!..I thought of this sketch but I'm sure it's been done before but I haven't run across one yet. So I'm going to claim this one LOL!
I was able to use my new Kraftin Kimmie image this is Lillith. Kimmie is also having a challenge and this week it's called Tag It...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Lime Rickey)..The card base is CTMH... The flowers are from Prima and the blue baby rhinestones are from Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is from SU and the buttons are from my "stash".....so I really wish I new how to do the Mr Linky because I would love for you to use my sketch and link your blog..hmm so if anyone does want to play I will gladly figure it out...have a great Wednesday! and I'm so glad Tracy is gone from BL but wow she's probably in the lead for at home winner..did you see her..
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S Agustina and Diana both of you girls rock! thanks for the vote of confidence :)

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic job, Mandy!! Lillith is a hoot! Love the layout and those sweet flowers!! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and Green what can I say :) I love it, I love it!!! You know I was wacking my brains yesterday and last night thinking why maybe you didn't make it on the DT, and the only thing I can think of is the color blending. I think most of the DT use copics ALL the time and I think we need to practice on that. I dunno know, just my two cents. Because I know you GOT IT, you just need to polish it some more KWIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm loving this one!!! Great color combo, I really like the DP it looks so good with this image and your sentiment is perfect!! Great sketch, you've got talent baby!!! Keep 'em coming :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! I love the orange paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch! I love the colors on this card, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete