-->

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Back For Sure!!! Thank You!!!

Hi Everyone!!! OK I'm back for sure and I'm finally feeling good again..In fact I'm going back to exercising and eating correctly starting tomorrow....Gosh this month and a half stunk to high heaven so I'm glad it's all good again....How was every one's Thanksgiving? Mine was a lot of fun and I'm glad everyone came here. I have to show you pictures of my remodeled 3rd bathroom and dining room Tim did for me for my birthday and he did it all with working full time with overtime, Nana dying and me being real sick. He did it all in a two week time frame too. I couldn't very well craft while he was staying up till one in the morning busting his butt to get it done for Thanksgiving..so that's why else I haven't been around....He did such an awesome job! I love that man ;) ...OK to the card..this is me playing around. I wanted to use blue (can you tell) hehe.all the DP came from DCWV Christmas stack..the card base, ribbon, brad and snowflake embelly are all from CTMH...The image is from the TGF. I used my white gel pen from SU on his hair and on his hat and clothes a white Galaxy Marker. To adhere the ribbon down I used my liquid glue but it left a greasy mark which it has never done before, so I'm not happy with that, so please ignore :)...well that's it....THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! for sticking with me..I will be back (in my best Arnold voice) tomorrow morning..so have a great Sunday!
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love all the blue and your snowflake accents are very cute.

    We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we spent the entire week traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great card and I thought you said you weren't feeling well, your card is AWESOME!!!! Our Thanksgiving was great we went to my MIL for Thanksgiving and on Friday we went to my nieces house for our side of the family>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I am crazy about this in blue! This is brilliant!
    So glad you are feeling better.
    Many hugs

    ReplyDelete