-->

Saturday, July 9, 2011

When A Pig Can Fly


Hi Everyone!!! OK so no hangover, just THIRSTY FOR WATER!!! LOL!!! Tim had a blast! It was so much fun!! I love my husband :) ...My goal was accomplished thanks to friends :) (he was drunk) hehe but he's a controlled drunk he never even fell down LOL! and he was still funny and witty :) ...But I'm sure you know what I mean when I say "where's the sand?" I need to bury my head in it :) ..my house is destroyed LOL!!! and Tim went to work today and LMK this morning he will be gone for 72 hours again! O boy! anyways on to the card
I used last weeks sketch from The Sweet Stop..the DP is from Echo Park ( Summer Days) ..this is an old image from High Hopes.. the gems, ribbon and flower brad are all from my "stash" ...I hope you have a awesome weekend :) ...
Now I will let out a little whimper.. and go clean ...I will show you a picture of Tim's birthday cake tomorrow..It was Gorgeous!!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment: