-->

Friday, July 29, 2011

Flower Power



Hi Everyone!!! Well we went fishing yesterday and we had a blast! Can't wait to do it again..We didn't catch anything which is a bummer but still fun :) ...This card was made using the sketch from The Sweet Stop..all the DP, ribbon and metal flower are all from my "stash"..the image is from The Greeting Farm...This card will be going for sell on my new Etsy shop..You can find me at painkillerinc ..I will be listing a lot more this weekend..and I only have till Sunday to meet my quarter sales for SU so if you have anything to order please help me out..I really do want to stay with SU ..every little bit helps and I don't need a lot to keep my demo status...I did buy a little bit of new stuff so come back tomorrow for an SU card :) ...Thank you everyone!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment