-->

Monday, October 15, 2012

Peacock :) & CC Card

Hi Everyone!!! I missed crafting! it was a crazy busy week and then this weekend I did nothing but sit on my double wide butt with my feet up.. whoo hoo! ..as someone who loves to learn new crafts I have to ask you all a question. Do you ever feel like everywhere you turn there's pretty awesome things to create? well my mom and I went to a quilt show called PIQF in Santa Clara Ca on Thursday and sheesh WHAT TALENT!!! it made me want to come home and try so many different things but when I got home I couldn't figure out what to do first so I froze! plus every idea I had I was missing pieces and would need to buy something but since there is no craft stores around me and filling up my tank on Wed cost me $99.65 I tend not to want to travel to pick up things for crafting, so I buried my yearning to craft but by golly I want to quilt!!! so I'm hoping to do that this week. Anyways I can't wait to have fun this week but I do have my last class of the year happening on Fri and since I only had one card made so far I had to step it up and this is what I came up with..what do you think? I love the color combo and I FINALLY got to use my Glass Stampin Glitter and the Delicate Designs Folders. The DSP is Comfort Cafe and the Ribbon is Summer Starfruit the button is also SU .. I hope everyone likes it :) ..have an awesome day!!! see ya tomorrow FOR SURE!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment