-->

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Attitude :)

Hi Everyone!!!! yesterday I was able to go shopping real quick at Michael's and guess what I picked up..yep these adorable potion Halloween bottles from Jolee's ..I had to use them asap! I also have just a few sheets of my Basic Grey DP left. I don't even know if they came out with a new Halloween 6x6 PP yet...sad! O well! :) ...so I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop..love it! Did anyone watch my two favorite teams play? Colts vs Packers..what an awesome game!!!!!! I'm off to watch more FOOTBALL ..I hope you have a great Sunday!!!! 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card Mandy. Great image and coloring. Love the papers and those jars... the dimensional flower also looks great. Nice design. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete