Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crazy ;)



Hi Everyone!!! I have to hurry and post..The card is a Gate Fold..I used DSP from SU called Celebrations #117164 ..I absolutely Love SU's DSP! Every single pattern is my favorite :) ..The colors in the Celebrations pack are phenomenal.. I also used stamp set Crazy For Cupcakes #111618..I used Liquid applique and added some glitter before I puffed it hehe..The sentiment is from the same stamp set ..That's it for today :) See ya tomorrow..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
O O forgot that I made this gate fold card because it is a sketch challenge ..with Tuesday Morning Sketches ..
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card, I love the puffy cupcakes!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What very yummy cupcakes....great idea to use the puffy paint and glitter!!
    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...