-->

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Because I Care (Truly) ;)



Hi Everyone!!! Well I am doing an auto post for today because I am off early with the kids to visit and cook breakfast for my parents..My dad has discovered when living here that he really likes my pancakes that I make from scratch and has really wanted some for awhile LOL! so both my mom and I are cooking some yummy breakfast and next Sunday I will be going back to there house for an all day Sew Fest for my mom's birthday, she has some fun friends that will be joining us and I am really looking forward to it :) So anyways I will be taking material to get cut and ready for the 20th too....I am hoping to make a rag quilt to sell :) I love rag quilts! I'll show you when I'm done :) ..OK so on to the card ..it's that time again, another sketch challenge for us to play with...My fellow DT member Marie created this sketch..I did leave out my top corner flowers because my image I thought was enough, so don't be like me, add your flowers..you'll love that extra touch (Promise) :) ...The image I used is Hostess set Because I Care #120118..The DSP is retired...The flowers are from Prima...ribbon and bling are all from my "stash" ....I did cut out the flower and pop dot it.So please join us at Sunday Sketch &Stamp..I hope you have a fabulous Sunday..See ya tomorrow :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card!!! I hope you had a fun time with your parents!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete