-->

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quilted Card and Questions ;)

Hi Everyone!!!! It's Monday the start of Spring Break, so that means lots of time for cookie creating and crafting :) ....OK so I have to ask...Did anyone watch Extreme Couponing, the one with the GUY couponer?? when they showed his basement and his wall of 1,000 toothpastes I was amazed but when they showed his stockpile of Tampons and Kotexs I had to wonder...Does he hope to woo a girl with his pile of feminine products? Is that a big catch for a girl??..a guy who's not embarrassed to buy these products?? He can tell her SEE I'll do anything for you babe (big grin on his face)...Or does he have them in case his basement floods and you can't really buy sand bags with coupons so this is the next best thing??....OR is he prone to hurting himself so when he starts to bleed from his wound he has instant absorbent?? Does he get a lot of nose bleeds so he opens up the tampons and sticks them up his nose? Does he open up the wings and think there cool airplanes?? I'm just wondering :) Hmmmm... Anyways this card was made using Beate's quilted card technique..Lots of work but love the end result :) ...The DSP is from SU (Retired) and the butterfly is from the Bigz die Beautiful #114507..the sentiment is from a retired set also...I hope you like it :)..have a wonderful Monday
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy






2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA, wow I have not see this show but it sounds crazy! Love the card and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny!! It sounds like I'm missing a good show, I'll have to try to watch it!! I love the card, great technique and I love that butterfly!! Take care!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete