-->

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just Chillin



Hi Everyone!!! Yesterday was a bad day for me..I was so exhausted! I hate this feeling but so far no magic pill has been found for me..I was pretty bad but I made myself try to do something...so I made this card :) ..I wanted to use bright and fun colors (again) something that would bring light in my misery..This DSP was in the Sale A Bration ..which is now retired :( ..I did use the buttons from the awesome set called Designer Brights Collection #119747 ...The image is another set that I absolutely love Peace Within #114312 ..The Grosgrain Ribbon is Pumpkin Pie #109030 ..The flowers are from prima and the gems are from my "stash"..As I am getting ready to sell a lot of crud I have that I have collected over the years..I discovered a few cute/adorable things that I had to save for my cards and this little green bird is one of them...You will be seeing more hanging things from my cards soon LOL! I used Mojo Mondays sketch :) ..have a great day everyone...I'm still very very tired but I hope to make a card for tomorrow ....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I love how bright and cheery this card is! I hope this card brought some smiles to you. Take care and I hope you are doing well!!Take care Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the happy feeling of this card!!! I hope you feel better soon!!! Take care!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete