-->

Friday, April 1, 2011

My 1st Cookies :)


Hi Everyone!!! well cookie lessons went really well :) Loved it! My cookies look like a child did them but that's OK practice makes perfect..we made Marshmallow Fondant and Royal icing...Ah YUMMMM! At least they taste yummy even though there not that pretty LOL!!! So my friend Lisa and I are making them again tomorrow since my boys are headed to what was supposed to be a boy trip out of town .. O well if I would have known that it wasn't going to be I would have went with them..So I will be making cookies tomorrow and waiting to hear if they had fun or not...So I hope to make a card tonight...
It's been one week since we lost BC and I wanted to show you this cute picture of him..He has Pumpkin and Rice on his nose :) He was such a cutie, we miss him tremendously :( ..Love ya Bear Cubby :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the cookies, I'll eat them anytime! ! BC you will be missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cookies look yummy, can't wait to try your creations!!! Cute pic of Bear!!! Take care!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete