-->

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Late Friday Funny + Card+ Food :)






Hi Everyone!!!! I missed posting yesterday but I had no free time..I went to the movies with my friend..saw Arthur (like the original better) ...and had to rush home to make pizza dough because Cordell was bringing over 3 friends to spend the night ...so that pizza picture down below..is completely homemade :) ..Loved making it..Kids really liked it too ..I also made a original Juniors Cheesecake and we busted into this morning and Man O Man! I love cheesecake and it was scrumptious! love it :) ...I did make some strawberry sauce to go with it but I didn't show it hehe...so yesterday was baking and cooking all day.. Chiy and I left home for about an 1hr because we are training to run a 5K in Sept..we came home and all you hear is 4 boys saying ..stop killing me!!! OK revenge! ..Yep playing Halo..One of the boys brought his X-Box...Oui... On to the card..I made this to show you yesterday :) ..it was a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges.. All the DSP is from SU..I did use two different DSP's ..The image is one that I love more and more each time I use it :) ..#120531 The Nicest Things ..The flower is from Prima..It's a simple card but I like it :) I hope you do too :) ...
The picture of Rocks is a late Friday Funny..You will see me in the glare but I love the effect of the picture..if you look closely you will see Rocks yawning :) ..have a good weekend..I will for sure see you tomorrow..Now I'm off with the family to see Hop ..I hope this movie is at least cute and funny.. :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. OK now, you better have some cheesecake for me on friday lol!!!! Oh man that looks soooooooooo good, oh yeah I'll take a piece of pizza too ;) Sweets is my thing no chocolate candy but chocolate cake is ok lol!!! JK LOL Oh yeah got sidetracked there with all the foo lol love your card! See ya Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that cheesecake looks so yummy!!! I need the receipe!!! The pizza looks good too!! And of course the card is adorable!!! Have a good night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete