-->

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another Christmas Card For Class..Plus A Favor :)

Hi Everyone!!! I have my class on Friday and we are making 4 Christmas cards and this will be one of them..It has a elegant feel...the other cards are more cutesy :) I have a favor to ask..you keep reading every post that has me talking about my daughter selling 31 bags/gifts ..well she just opened up a FB page (under her profile picture she has a direct link to her website) and I sure would appreciate it if you could go "like" it and see what she is giving away :) ...If you go and "like" her page come back to my blog and say DONE and you will be entered to win this brand new stamp set called A Dozen Thoughts and I will throw in some DSP :) ..I will pick a winner on Thursday :) ...now here's the list of ingredients for this card:
Cherry Cobbler #119685
Old Olive #126953, 100702
Embossing Folder Framed Tulips #121809
Embossing Folder Pretty Print #132175
Taffeta Ribbon #109070
Pearls #119247
Embossing Powder Cherry Cobbler #122949
Dazzling Details #125585
Joyful Christmas #131805
Have a great night! 
Thank You!!!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
Thank you so much!!!! any help Chiy can get is appreciated and we are so grateful!!!! the winner of the stamp set is Penny!! please email me painkillerinc@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Done! your daughter now has 23 likes on her FB page. I love this card, The poinsettia is beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete