-->

Saturday, November 16, 2013

31 Wine Bottle Holder/ With A Christmas Tag :)




Hi Everyone!!!!!I had to make a little tag for this awesome 31 Perfect Bottle Thermal! These are perfect Christmas or birthday gifts! put your bottle of wine in the fridge and when you are headed to a friends house put it into this bag and it will stay cold for hours! I absolutely love this and will be giving some out as gifts. I made a Christmas tag for this one but I have ideas rolling around my head for a birthday one :) love it! they have 3 colors to choose from, this one is the Black Spotty Dot. Chiy is also having a special..head to her FB page to see what it is :) and if you order from her, she sends out thank you cards that I make :) ..we are truly grateful that you chose her as your 31 consultant ..so here's the list of ingredients for the tag:
DSP Season Of Style #132181
Cherry Cobbler #126966
Old Olive #126953
Baked Brown Sugar #131174
Frame-Lits Apothecary Accents #127003
Festive Flurry Bundle (die and stamp) #133285
Delightful Dozen #122652
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment