-->

Thursday, November 7, 2013

31 Owl Bag! And The Matching Owl Card :)




Hi Everyone!!!! I'm sure by now you know that my daughter Chiyanne is a 31 consultant :)..it's to help with college, she wants to be a Special Needs teacher..so proud of her. So this month's special is so awesome that I think everyone needs one too! an Owl bag..well hello! what's cuter than that? OK so maybe cupcakes but Owl's are second best..I love the colors! I want you to get out your Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Early Espresso and their you go. EXACT match! so this card will be going to the first person who orders off her website :) ..here's the link Chiyanne Schneider (click on her name) ..of course everyone who orders after that will also be getting a card :) ...(the picture shows Pear Pizzazz) just ignore it..I changed it to Old Olive...WOW my bottom half of my post is gone..wow!!!!!! that sucks..let me try this again..NOPE it's not working! I'll come back later when I am not so frustrated and post the ingredients
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, Lovely blog, I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by to visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Happy Stampin' Louise

    ReplyDelete