-->

Friday, May 17, 2013

Rocks=Drool :)




Hi Everyone!!!! OOPS! sorry about the blog candy..Chiy just picked a winner from the box and it is Kim! Congratulations! it's so easy when only a few people comment that way I can make it more personal and put your names on paper..I'm so old school LOL! I have been wanting to show you these pictures of my dad and Rocks since Christmas! they make me laugh every time I see them...my dad was sitting where Rocks normally sits so my dad didn't know that Rocks had put his jowls on his back..and that he was trying to move my dad! and when he was leaving my house he turned around and I noticed right off the bat Rocks drool stain!!!! OMG! I couldn't stop laughing and my poor dad was like what? and then the rest of the family saw his back and we were laughing and he just shook his head and walked away because I wouldn't tell him..when he got home..he called me and had said..your dog drooled on me! LOL!!!! so cute! :) ...the card I made was made use Mojo Monday! I loved it and I haven't made a 6x6 in so long..I had a good time :) I love the colors :) ..have a great night!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment