-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm A Dork! And Shopping :)



Hi Everyone!!! Yesterday I had so much fun with my hubby! my kids didn't want to go with us to San Francisco , so we went by ourselves :) ...Of course we had to stop at Sprinkles! another bakery in San Fran and a couple of extra stops in San Jose but the second best stop of all was a new Hobby Lobby in Morgan Hill!!!!! This is the first HL that I have ever been in! it's 77,000 sq ft of pure goodness! and I was able to buy NEW PAPER PADS!!!!!!! remember how I said it's been a year since I have bought anything other then SU!? well I had so much FUN!!!! I was shaking and smiling the whole time!!!! I even took a picture so you could share in my happiness :) ...I had to use the sketch from The Sweet Stop (Love their sketches) ...OK here comes my dorkiness!! I have been taking cruddy pictures with my phone for so long! that I had a duh! moment and realized that I have a freaking IPAD!!!! that takes really nice pictures sheesh! so the picture of my card ya my Ipad oui!!!! isn't it so much better?? yep you can say I'm a dork it's OK :) I hope you have a fantastic day!!! my hubby and I will being watching that Jason Statham movie Safe..it's so AWESOME I would own it! :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. What a SWEET card Mandy. That image is super cute. Love the pretty papers, the ribbon... the pearls look great. What a great shopping trip! :o) Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love your papers and pretty ribbon. I am fortunate enough to live right near a Hobby Lobby and they just opened a Michaels right by it too...my hubby is so not happy:) Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop, I always enjoy seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet!! Love yrou Darling cocoa and the pretty dp's too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete