-->

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Owl and Pretzels



Hi Everyone!!! Sorry about no card yesterday..I went to the hospital yesterday morning and had my biopsy..Let me tell you that was an experience I could live without..It felt like they were trying to shove a regular straw from one side of my neck to the other side just like Frankenstein :) but with needles Oui..then they took their sample and came back and said they didn't have enough so they went and NOW tried to shove a milkshake straw from one side of my neck to the other..I am not kidding when I tell ya ..It freakin sucked ..So the last thing on my mind was my blog LOL! ..But I made this card this morning using the sketch from Mojo Monday and Yep another punch (Two-Step Owl XL #118074) ..It was so much fun :) ...SU DSP (Play Date #117168)..I also used an old set of Metal Tags from SU..the sentiment says Thank You but there's a glare and fingerprints on the tag but it's there :) ..the sentiment is from set Silhouette Sentiments (Hostess # 118474) ...the dew drops are from my "stash" ..I hope you have a great day...see ya tomorrow with my Friday Funny :) ...O and I did make my big soft pretzels and they taste just like them..so cool!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I bet you're so glad that's over with, sounds like pure torture!! Your pretzels look so yummy, you're gona have to share your recipes, please!! I love the card, that punch is so much fun!! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!!! Sotty to here the tortured you at HHH, like Diana said so glad it's over. Hoping all goes well! Love the owl card, but those pretzels are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete