-->

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 1ST Pinwheel!



Hi Everyone!!! I wanted to make a card that screamed Spring/Summer and I came up with this! what do you think? Chiy said I had to mention that I was looking for a straw that was White or Yellow and couldn't find one and she said there's a candy stick in the drawer and WA LA! it made it perfect..Thanks Chiy :) (Brat) :)
Everything is from SU ..the DSP is from the hostess 6x6 set level 1 #121028..The sentiment is from the stamp set Easter Blossoms #122057 ..So class do you want to make this card on the 15TH????? It was so fun to make and I love the colors
, it's exactly how I envisioned it ..I hope you have a great day ...See ya tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I Love It!!! And to answer your question YES, I would love to do this for class! C u soon! Hope your doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, looks like a fun one!! Take care and have a good nite!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete