-->

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bird Punch


Hi Everyone!!!! .Yay! today is Celebrity Apprentice and Amazing Race...and of course this morning was In the Kitchen With David, so my Sunday will be complete :) ..I just finished making this card..I like how it came out..It's Beate's Criss Cross card but I made it into a gift card holder..All the DSP is retired SU...I finally was brave and used a Punch! Hmm watcha think?? how did I do? The punch is Two-Step Bird Extra-Large #117191 ...The sentiment is from the Hostess Set called Silhouette Sentiments #118474..I did add Stickles to the leaf/branches...I hope you have a fabulous day and I should be back every single day this week :) ..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!! This would be a good one for class, ;)!!! You did a great job with the punch and I love the colors!! Enjoy your Sunday!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete