-->

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Sketch 4 SS&S



Hi Everyone!!! Yesterday was a baking day for me, so I didn't get to make a card till later that night and this is what I came up with :) ..It's my turn at Sunday Sketch & Stamp to create a sketch and here it is..watcha think?? I hope you join us, you will have two weeks to play..All the DSP is from SU Play Date #117168 and the image is from the set The Nicest Things #120531 ...The brads are a perfect match and they are The Brights Collection #119740 and the flowers are from Prima but the metal flowers are from SU #112577 ..I have to tell you while making this card there was a marathon of Psych on t.v and what a fun silly show :) ..does anyone else watch that show? ..I am off to watch In The Kitchen With David for 5 Hours!!!!!! And for all you on the fence about buying the Keurig they have a today's only special price and it is a AWESOME price!!!! so run to QVC.com and order it..My cheap model was that price and they offer you so much..seriously buy it... :) Have a great Sunday! See ya tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image and super sweet card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the sketch, I like it!! I love the card, the image is so sweet, the DP and embellies are great too!!! Have a nice day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Job Mandy on the sketch!!!! Love the card too!! Hey Beate was the first to comment!!! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, great sketch! I'm going to have to try it out! I gave you an award on my blog...

    http://mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete