-->

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank You Berry Much...


Hi Everyone!!! Well I have some exciting news!!!! want to guess what it is????? OK I won't make you because I can't hold it in that long..LOL!
I am a new Design Team Member for Eat Cake Graphics!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about exciting!!! I can't wait to start..she has the cutest little stamps and so many to choose from..it took me at least an hour to decide which one's I wanted but I did it!.. :) I can't wait to play so be on the lookout next week...

OK on to the card..I used a sketch challenge from The Sweet Stop ... I loved the sketch so much..so I hope they like it... I had to keep using my DP from My Mind's Eye (home) because I love it so much :) ...The flowers are from Prima...the pearls are from recollections..and the sentiment with image came from the Taylored Expressions set called Berries and Cherries..such a cute set I might add..I bought the set at CHA....
I Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congradulations Mandy, another design team, you are going to be a very busy (but happy) girl!!! I am so proud!!! Oh and I love the card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOO!!! Great job Mandy!!! Don't you love it that Holly (Eat Cake Graphics) is local!!! Can't wait to see you projects (yeah you enabler, lol). This card is very cute, love the DP!!

    ReplyDelete