-->

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Letter To Tim :)

I want to give a huge shout out to my husband Tim! it's our anniversary today :) and he's at the fire station, so I want to write this letter to him letting him know how much I love him....so there will be no card today but I have one for tomorrow so please come back....

Tim... I want to tell you that I love you more then ever bucko. Everyday that I am with you my heart soars and I am so happy. You make it where I am the Queen every single day, not a day goes by where you don't tell me I'm beautiful.

I am forever grateful for all the sacrifices you make for our family, especially for me.

Not many husbands encourage their wives to buy whatever they want and critique their cards to make sure they are blog worthy lol! and you do this because you know how happy it makes me.

I have always been so proud of you honey. When I see you in the Captain's seat responding to a fire or a medical aid my heart wants to burst out of my chest because I am so proud. I am in awww of you for what you do. Not only do I have a loving supportive husband at home I also have a real live HERO at home. You make my life so complete that without you life isn't worth living. I have a husband, father, lover, caregiver and best friend all wrapped up in a handsome package..I am so lucky :)..We will be getting old and decrepit together and I'm sure we will always have an adventure but for sure your the man I want to do it with....It's about living our dreams together baby and I will always be by your side holding your hand, looking up at you and smiling........

I know I am not easy to live with (I know big understatement) :) but you still love me anyways (grin:)) WOW!

So I have always told you this but I will shout it out again... I NOT ONLY LOVE YOU!, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! TODAY,FOREVER AND ALWAYS.......

I love you Timothy! Happy Anniversary!

Always your loving wife....

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful letter to Tim, Mandy!! Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! How sweet are you Mandy. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MANDY AND TIM!!!! May God grant you guys many, many years together. Warm wishes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope Tim doesn't mind all us lookie-loos reading his letter, which is beautiful, by the way!!! I think you are both lucky to have each other!! Congrats and best wishes for many more years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete