-->

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Charlotte And Buttons Galore!



Hi Everyone! well I played with my photo shop and I must say it's weird LOL! so the second picture is what I played with and hmmmm (that's all I'll say)..
This is my own SKETCH! LOL! it's a weird card but I think it works...don't cha?? just stare at it for a few minutes dissect it..hehe click on the picture that will help too....This is a image from Kraftin Kimmie this is Charlotte...so Kraftin Kimmie's challenge this week was buttons...well I have plenty so I used plenty..LOL! these buttons were in my "stash" ..The DP is from SU and the middle DP is actually SU's die cut I think (Top Note)...the big ole flowers are from CTMH...so what do you think?? it's different right?? I like it LOL! :)
Have a great day everyone...biggest loser is on..Yay!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I Like it, it's cute in a differente way, but cute KWIM lol. Love the colors and how you placed her on top of the big flowers it's cool. Hey I beat Diana to post lol. We are in a posting war you know haha. JK She knows I love her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, it's ok to be different, it works for me!!! I really like your design!! Are you submitting these anywhere??? They're better than what I see being published!! ya, ya, ya Agustina, I just let you win today because it's your birthday, so happy birthday!! I love ya too!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design, Mandy! Charlotte looks fabulous in reds and pinks! You did a great job with all those buttons too! Thanks for joining our Kraftin' Kimmie challenge for this week!

    ReplyDelete