-->

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby Girl...



Hi Everyone!!! I just got back from the book sale and I must say Cordell scored about two hundred dollars worth of books for $6.00...!!! He is ecstatic every single book he got he loves so much and more then likely will never get rid of them. He's pretty lucky his dad made him a ceiling to floor bookshelf he needed it so bad...I'm so happy for him..It was pretty cool to see my son who doesn't really like to show emotion try so hard not to give a full watt SMILE! I could tell he really wanted to though :)
So anyways sorry! To the card..today's card features an image from Pink Cat Studios.. I finally bought the Sweet Pea collection.. I think they are so cute...this card is also a sketch from The Sugar Bowl.. I can't submit it though because your supposed to use a Sugar Nellie image..well I didn't want to (so there)..hehehe!...The card base, solid cardstock are all from DCWV. The DP is from Debbie Mumm (Baby Girl)... The flower is from Bazzill ( I think) eeesh!
O and the button brads surrounding the flowers are also from Debbie Mumm....The pretty pearls are from recollections and of course my beautiful Dew Drops...Life is betta with dew drops in it...LOL!!! I think that's it....so hopefully everyone has a great Saturday and Tomorrow is FOOTBALL!..double yay's....
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and cute baby card! Great job on the sketch. Yey for you guys on your book sale!! OMG I had the first comment, I Beat Diana!!! Yey for me lol. Just kidding. See you both soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys got a great deal on the books! Your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! The pink and green are great.

    It's wonderful that your son likes books so much, I am happy for him that he was able to get so many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, sooo who's having a baby girl? Anyone we know???? LOL!!! Great job on the card, I love it!! Fun sketch, I just might use this one!! I'm glad you scored at the book sale. :o) Agustina, I let you post first today, love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete