-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You're Amazing MOM :)



Hi Everyone!!!! so I'm a day late, sheesh! I can't wait for Jan teehee! ..anyways I made this super simple card because we are on our way to see Skyfall (I hope it's better then the last one) ..so real quick post too! :) ...everything is SU but the flowers...I bought the new Sizzix purse embossing from SU and it came with this textured embossing folder..I already own it so hey it's up for grabs! if you want it just say HI in the comments section..I also accept my friends and family comments via FB so I will pick a winner Thursday morning..only USA people can enter (sorry) but the last blog candy I had, I had to send to the Philippines and it cost me $16.00! LOL! I hope you have a great night!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment