-->

Monday, November 12, 2012

So CUTE! :)




Hi Everyone!!! OK everyone is settled and I can go back to making cards, so I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. The image is from TGF and the DP is from We R Memory Keepers (Anthologie) ..the embellishments are from my "stash" .....I couldn't resist showing you more pictures of the girls plus one of Rocks..the girls sleep so darn cute together...I'M IN LOVE! ..ignore the pencils and mess under my desk :) ..things were pretty neat but Kat loves to take it all and chew on things..(in fact as I'm writing this post I glanced down at her and she was chewing on my Big Shot handle) O NO! :) ..brats...So have a great day everyone!!! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute card!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Sounds like you've got your hands full with all your pets!! Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete