-->

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Junk Food Addict :) + The Triplets :)

Hi Everyone!!! Sorry! it's been crazy and it's going to be even crazier this week! we are celebrating Thanksgiving Wed, Thurs and Fri! I think it will be a 20lb weight gain kinda week :) plus on Sat my mom is coming to my house because we are working on an applique Christmas quilt together..I'm so excited! can't wait to share with you..So anyways I made this card yesterday but nothing I did would take away the yellow look from my Ipad's camera so I waited till today to show you..it's a simple sketch from The Sweet Stop :) ..you can't really tell but the background paper is pretzels and the little piece of DP are chocolate chips..I wanted to keep it real with the Tasty Treats spin LOL! and of course I had to use a milkshake button in the middle of the flower, simple card but I like it :) ..I hope you have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S just like children I have learned how to get every single dog into the truck and they wait there turn BUT on this morning Bones wanted to drive..I let her but just down the driveway ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of tasty treats on that Yummy card! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop Sketch this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little girl image and your paper looks good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge for Tasty Treats.

    ReplyDelete