-->

Friday, November 9, 2012

Meet My 2 New Family Members!! :)



Hi Everyone!!!! OK so it's been CRAZY in my house!!!! I am now the proud parent of not just one adorable bully but 3! Let me start off by introducing them..the top picture is Bones, second picture is Kat and of course you all know Rocks in the 3rd picture :) ..well Kat is a puppy and I haven't done puppies in 15 years, so am I running around with my head caught off...you betcha! as a matter of fact right now she's running around the family room chasing her toys and driving Bones and Rocks crazy! because she runs by them hits them, then sits on Bones face, does Bones move or stop snoring heck no!  Rocks looks at me like what the heck mom there crazy, he's not in love with Kat that's for sure but they all get along so well! I'm grateful! :) Did I tell you that Eewok Chiy's dog is also wondering what the heck (but I think he's cussing in his head) he hasn't left his bedroom..I give him a week to finally accept that there staying...so like a new mom I haven't had time to sew or craft but today I did! It is a simple card but I can't do more then this right now LOL!!!! It's a color challenge from The Friday Mashup..so I have to go I hear something breaking..see ya soon!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the little brads!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the embossing folder you used, and that bird image is fantastic.

    Congrats on your new family members, and thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that little bee! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! I really like the embossed background and the bird image is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete