-->

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Look At What My Mom Made Me :)




Hi Everyone!!! I had to show you what my mom made me! my parents took me out to dinner on Saturday for my birthday (my birthday is on Thanksgiving day this year) they wanted to celebrate early. My mom knows how much of a junk food addict I am :) so it's my foodie bag and my parents put inside a couple of gift cards for fabric! whoo hoo! I get so spoiled from my parents and my husband that I can't say thank you enough to all 3 of them! I do love them so much! Thank you mom for making me these awesome gifts..O the top one is a place mat for my sewing table..I'm always eating and drinking coffee, yes I'm a big girl but hey hubby loves me anyways :) ..I hope you have a great night!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment