-->

Friday, September 11, 2015

Wow...I Made A Card :) ;)


Hi Everyone!!! I had some time to kill this morning ..so I thought well...let me try!! and this is what I came up with..I like it a lot :) what do you think? I had a ton of fun...and do you know what else??? my daughter is now selling Close To My Heart and have you seen all the new items they have!! SWOON! all the embellishments for PL are out of this world...if you need a catalog email me at painkillerinc@yahoo.com and we will send you one asap ..you can order off her website also..it might be easier..she will be sending you a homemade thank you card (that I have made) :) ;) and if you become her customer she will be sending a few gifts during the year :) .. here's a direct link to her website CTMH ...thank you so much!!!!! 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment