-->

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Inking Everything Black Friday Blog Hop!! :)


Hi Everyone!!!! Welcome to the Inking Idaho Black Friday blog hop!!! You probably just came from seeing Janey's wonderful creations! if not click on her name on top of the Prev button and check it out! ..We have a lot of people participating! so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! :)  My project that I chose to work with are the Mini Muslin Bags #132180..I wanted to show you how versatile they are. I haven't worked with them before but now I'm in love! In each post I will explain a little about how I came up with the idea and the product name and order number in case you want to play with them too :)
I decided for this one to take a PL card from the Hello December card collection kit #135831 and use Heat N Bond on the back to adhere it down. It actually worked perfectly. I figured I would add some random PL cards to the bag and give it away as blog candy today ..so all you will need to do is leave a comment :) winner will be picked on Monday :) I also added some of the Hello December accessory pack embellishments #135833 to the front and that worked out too!! whoo hoo! 



 Now for this one! I think by now you know that Perfect Blend is my favorite stamp set and that's because I'm a coffee junkie :) aren't we all? but probably the only difference is I drink 711 coffee which costs me $1.45 for a whole pot :) can't beat that teehee! With the muslin bag I coordinated using a gift box I added 3 Keurig K-Cups that fit inside with a couple of mini chocolate bars..yumm! and look a gift card for the bag..perfect gift for that someone special...I hope my hubby gets the hint ;) ...here's the ingredients: Tag A Bag gift boxes #130927
Perfect Blend #131392 Gorgeous Grunge #130517 Burlap Ribbon #132140 Staz On ink #101406



And the last one ..I thought it would be fun to adhere the muslin bag onto the Chevron paper bag and it worked! it's not heavy at all..it reminds me of a baby papoose LOL! ... it's a perfect gift too! I made a coordinating card and that is what goes inside the paper bag and inside the muslin bag is a gift card and of course more candy! hello! it's all about the candy ;) ..So these are the 3 samples of what you can do with Stampin Up muslin bags! I hope you like what I have done :) Now I did make one more but you will have to hop on over to my Facebook page to see it..I'll give you a hint..Ho Ho Ho ;) ..here's the whole list of ingredients for both projects:
Beautiful Wings embosslits #118138..Project Life Cards & Labels #135707..DSP Flowerpot #133698..Modern Label #119849..Word Window #119857..Flower Patch #134207..Chevron Tag a Bag gift bags #131370..That's it!!! super fun..If you would like to order from me any of these wonderful products than please visit my website HERE ..
..Now it is time to hop on over to the wonderful and talented Becky Roberts! she always amazes me with her creations! :) ..have fun on the hop and I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!! 
Becky Roberts
 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the muslin bags and even as a pocket! Clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea for the PLxSU cards! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the muslin Bags! Cute! Come and follow me when you get a chance! www.ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coffee gift set!!! I just may have to make a few of these!! Thanks for sharing!! :0)

    ReplyDelete