-->

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Project Life Weekly Aug 25-31


 Hi Everyone!!!! it's Tuesday! so it is PL weekly day..I hope you like it..I used the kit called Happiness #135307, #135309...I did use some embellishments from my "stash" ..because I love PL so dang much...I started a group on FB for fellow junkies of PL..it's called Project Life November & December Daily...it will be a challenge for some but I think a fun challenge..My goal is for people to take one photo a day that makes them smile and document it. You don't even need to embellish or add anything to your layout, just put your picture in. It can be so easy if you just..Let It Go... ;) ..have fun with it. I hope you will join us..you can choose to do both Nov & Dec or just one..but I would love it if you check us out..just click on the highlighted link on top. I will only show my daily on FB and maybe YouTube but not here on my blog. That is pretty much it :) ..have a great day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment