-->

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Peacock Time Again! :)





Hi Everyone!!!!!! My husband is so awesome! he redid my craft room and now I'm able to PL and make cards! all in the same room! I can't wait to get started! .. I had this card done last week but then we gutted my craft space..I don't think people really want to see my room so I will just tell you that is a wonderful area for me to be free in :) but with gutting my office I have found more stuff to get rid of..so I am thinking about having a major garage sale and inviting my other crafty friends to participate..wouldn't that be awesome! ..I think I'm just rambling now LOL! so the card..their have been a ton of techniques I wanted to try from Splitcoaststampers and this was one of them..I loved how it came out..it is called a Tunnel Card
here's the list of ingredients I used:
Perfect Peacock #133830
DSP Maritime #133696
Flower Patch Bundle #136788
Window Frames Collection #129021
Washi Tape Beach House #133689
Everything Eleanor #124164
Have a great day!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
P.S first person to order off my website gets next month's card kits (4) for FREE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment