-->

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Big Ole' Dots :)



Hi Everyone!!!! I loved the sketch from Mojo Monday! I'm still playing with the old DSP because I just ordered all the new stuff yesterday and I'm super duper excited to get all of it in!! I leave for vacation on Saturday and won't be back for a week..so I won't be able to play till then..but O boy I have plans when I get back..between Project Life and a new catalog I am in crafter's heaven right now :) ...Love it all! I haven't quilted in two weeks because I have been loving PL! In fact I have a project on my design wall still..I hope cobwebs don't land on it..:) ..so much to do this Summer and I can't wait :) ..I hope you all have a great night..I'm still packing so I have to go! but I will post before I leave..
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment